Hobby magazine
I would make my double page spread centred around art as a hobby. For my five pictures, I would take a picture of paintbrushes, pencils, a canvas, a painting and a blend of different colours. I would make each image colourful and eye-catching. I would write about the benefits of doing art and how large the hobby is.
Television
I would make the television programme about Covid-19 and how it has affected the world collectively. I would also talk about how the world has had to adapt to accommodate the pandemic.
Music Video
If the music that is being lip-synced needs to be serious, then I'd probably lip-sync to Adele. I would use dark lighting to create shadows and a variety of camera angles to make it look as authentic as possible.
Homepage
For this, I would write about art. I would include three images of a paintbrush, a canvas and a paint palette. As my 45 second video, I would include a short clip of painting. I would try to make it look satisfying so that it would be memorable and aesthetically pleasing. I would make the homepage a certain colour scheme, to make it eye-catching.
Which one most tempts you?
ReplyDeleteI think that the homepage one tempts me the most
Delete